Growing your Business by becoming a Regal Product Expert!Do you want to stand out in your community as the Regal product expert, set yourself apart from the competition and be confident in answering your customer's questions? Let's take some time this
week and continue to explore how you can grow your Regal business by becoming a Regal Product Expert. In addition to knowing all about the products, it is important to understand
why things happen the way they do at Regal. To help with that, I went to our Purchasing Department to get the answers and created a list of Frequently Asked Product Questions!
Why should I buy As Seen on TV products from Regal?
- Regal is the first in Canada to offer most ASOTV products
- No fine print shipping &handling fees
- Product satisfaction guarantee, and Regal pays for the return
Why does Regal carry items that I find at the Dollar Store or Walmart?
- Regal avoids carrying exact items that will be found at Dollar Stores or Walmart
- Be careful to compare quality; it might look similar, but the quality is different
- If Walmart starts to carry an item that Regal sells, we discontinue as soon as possible
What causes a product to be No Longer Available?
- Our vendor has stopped manufacturing the item
- Items that don't sell well will not be sold in future catalogues (we want the best items for Regal Reps to sell)
- If an item is seasonal (Christmas, Summer) it may only be available for one or two catalogues
Why do Backorder dates change?When we place an order with our suppliers, we estimate the date that we expect it to arrive. There are a lot of steps after we send a
purchase order that could change the arrival date. Here are some of the most common factors:
- Late delivery of items to the supplier warehouse
- Bad weather that slows transport trucks
- Random Canada Customs security checks if items have to cross the border
- A lot of shipments arriving to Regal at the same time and not everything can be put on the shelves at once
What does the Product Team look for when picking new Regal products?
- Unique ideas for the home, for gifting, for the kitchen and to make life easier
- Good value: products that do what they say they will do at a reasonable price
- Items for each season: from gardening and outdoor fun to Christmas ornaments and winter helpers